Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MARK ALLSWORTH - Earth exit (EP) [2011]

"Like many of you I’m sure, I’ve often found myself staring up at the night sky with captivation and curiosity. Pondering this seemingly endless place of undiscovered worlds, the prospect of exploration within and ultimately, its effects on our own humanity and consciousness.
One of the most fascinating aspects of the universe for me is the co-existence of opposites. Extreme temperatures at both ends of the scale, fantastic light in never-ending darkness, and such violence and destruction alongside constant rebirth and remarkable beauty.


This EP is my interpretation of these ideas: exploration, discovery, humanity, consciousness and beauty represented by darkness and light, analogue and digital, man and machine, order and chaos. Expect to hear ambient soundscapes, sci-fi textures, mechanical beats, haunting synths, sprinkled distortion and organic melodies, all delicately crafted into 30 minutes of futuristic electronica.


I hope you enjoy this music as much as I did creating it and thank you for listening. Enjoy the journey and I’ll see you in the stars…:)"
Mark Allsworth.














Genre - Electro | Atmospheric | Experimental
Country - UK
Label - Unsigned
Facebook

01.Earth Exit Overture
02.Intergalacticstatic
03.Sleeping Space Station
04.Endless Orbit
05.Lost Transmission
06.Earth Arrival Finale
DOWNLOAD

No comments :

Post a Comment